Friday, June 18, 2010

backpack-cat spray

Well, it's about a new backpack and a cat...and moving a young relative..

Not long ago I went to help my son move. It went OK - for not having a truck.

There were two ill trained cats there. I saw one of them climbing in and out of open car windows. I kept my Subaru closed, except while I was going back and forth to load a dresser in the back.

In the front seat was my new Swiss Guard day pack - made by Wenger, one of the two real Swiss army knife companies, guaranteed for life, pricey and a joy to use everyday.

Got done loading, got in the car AND SMELLED CAT!

It turns out that my new pack got cat-sprayed. You know, that territorial scent gland thing they do. Yup, right on the front of my new day pack, which I DO use every day.

That was three weeks ago and no amount of Fabreeze, etc. has diminished the funkiness. I don't want to have to wash the pack, but may have to. It's hard on packs.

I'm sure this will be hilarious at some point in the future.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry...but you know, there is NO way to get cat pee smell out. I wish I could tell you otherwise but it's horrible and everlasting. We had to throw out a chair years ago because we could not get the smell out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why do not you try to make money on the web!
    Even if you do not know anyone
    No friends, relatives, neighbors, or ... ..
    Our system will help you find business partners
    Start a free trial experience of automatic network system, visit the website
    http://sn.im/vemma_usa
    Thank you for your time reading, do not give up the chance to even know, know no loss to you!

    ReplyDelete