Saturday, July 31, 2010

music 101 - Colvin & Krause

One of those tunes that my children & grandchildren should know about, in order to have a well rounded familiarity with relevant music of our time..

Shotgun Down the Avalanche


Take note, this vid will self- segue into a series of vids including, but not limited to Suzanne Vega.



The other thing I wanted to show you today is a slide show presentation from Home on the Fringe 
who unfortunately just don't post very often. They do great banners, etc. if you're in need of.  It seems to be a kind of travel log vid, but it could well be the best pro-tourism commercial  ever not broadcast(to my knowledge).
welcome to Portland & near

2 comments:

  1. I would like to exchange links with your site johnross-lovethislife.blogspot.com
    Is this possible?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous - You're certainly welcome to link to my blog here. In order for me to link to yours I'd have to first be able to find it, you'd have to let go of the anonymous thing, and then I'd know if it related to what I do, etc.

    thanks,
    John

    ReplyDelete