1. I'm on my second marriage
2. I procrastinate a lot, especially if I'm anxious about outcome
3. I'm anxious a lot.
4. I used to be smarter than I am now.
5. I'm learning to make better choices(slowly)
6. I'm lactose intolerant
7. I have Irritable Bowel Syndrome
8. I feel that I'm in much better shape physically than most 50 year old men
9. I don't work at being in shape, I just work.
10. I'm a Christian, with leanings towards Native American beliefs
11. I just had my first ever dental filling
12. I am self employed
13. I have no medical insurance (get most of my doctoring at a free indian clinic)
14. I grew up in Kansas
15. I live in the Pacific Northwest now
16. I love my wife (a lot)
17. I have never "cheated" in a relationship
18. After my ex-wife died I didn't date for almost 10 years
19. I love chocolate
20. deleted ...tooo much information
21. same - t.m.i
22. I drink lots of coffee(with sugar)
23. I love reading
24. Almost all of my reading is for entertainment now - an escape hatch
25. I enjoy eating meat, but feel guilty about it -- how meat animals are treated
26. I was raised Lutheran
27. I haven't attended church in years
28. I play acoustic guitar
29. Although I've been playing guitar for over 35 years, I can only remember about 4 or 5 songs.
30. I would like to learn how to play ZZ Top songs on acoustic guitar
31. I can't read sheet music
32. I went $12,000 in school loan debt to get a minimum wage job in radio
33. I drive a Subaru Outback
34. I really like my car
35 I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up.
36. I often feel like I'm not doing what I am supposed to be with my work a/o life
37. I don't do team sports.
38. I do enjoy flying stunt kites.
39. I want to paint one truly great painting in my life
40. I have little to no fear of speaking in public (odd, considering how little I really have to say)
41. I try to appreciate the moment I'm in (Be here Now)
42. I have a 4 year old son
43. I'm not my son's biological father
44. I am my son's Daddy
45. I once spent 3 months in Hong Kong
46. I don't mind flying
47. I do mind airports
48. Sometimes I'm an INFX
49. Sometimes I'm an ENFX
50. I would like to work from home on the computer(and be paid well)
51. I have an associates degree in horticulture
52. I never quite finished my Bachelor's in Broadcast Communication
53. My IQ is about a third again above "average"
54. My IQ doesn't seem to help me much when it comes to earning a living
55. I don't have enough self discipline
56. I have tinnitus (My ears ring really loudly - all the time)
57. I believe the point of diminishing returns is important to recognize
58. I really dislike negative confrontation
59. I can have a quick temper
60. I mostly internalize my temper
61. I am generous
62. I don't cook
63. loud noises startle me - A lot!
64. When someone or something hits me in the head, something snaps and I get very angry very fast - not a good thing.
65. I can usually see both sides of an adversarial situation
66. I am more liberal than conservative politically
67. I never trust whoever gets elected
68. I would like to sing back up(baritone) for an acoustic folk/rock band.
69. some people like my speaking voice (some tell me I should be on radio-been there, done that.)
70. some women say they think I've got great eyes(I don't get it)
71. I love dogs but don't have one.
72. I used to raise English bulldogs (not to be confused with pit bulls)
73. I think the best dog I ever had was a block headed black lab named Luke
74. I believe the essence of good Rock'N'Roll lies in the elements of tooth, edge and snap.
75. I like many kinds of music
76. I was raised on a wide variety of music
77. re-thought, never mind.
78. I have, I think, a pretty wide scope of appreciation in a wide variety of fields
79. I don't like Death-metal, or gangsta-rap
80. I think Tom Hanks is the Jimmy Stewart of his age(for shear talent and versatility)
81. I think ZZ Top is the Beach Boys of their age(songs about cars and girls)
82. If Whoopy Goldberg ran for president, I'd vote for her.
83. I love the concepts involved in physics but can't do the math(how about that string theory?)
84. I wish I was better at advanced math (but not enough to spend the effort now)
85. I sometimes miss getting high, but that was me then and this is me now.
86. There was once something here that you don't need to know
87. pretty much the same - some things - better left
88. I grew up about ten miles from where the film "Twisters" was shot
89. I'm not afraid of tornadoes or earthquakes (but probably should be)
90. I miss Kansas spring thunder storms (even though they bring tornadoes)
91. I like the climate in the Pacific Northwest, rain and all
92. I live in a public housing apartment
93. I want to own a house (with an art studio/work shop)
94. I think being nice is ultimately more important than being competent (though being competent seems to pay better).
95. I don't think I'm very good at my job
(though some other people seem to think so)
96. I can read fairly fast, with good to excellent comprehension, and that's a good thing about me, I think
97. I believe God actually IS watching
98. I believe in free will AND predestination
(I can believe whatever I want)
99. I LIKE peanut butter and honey sandwiches
100. I will probably change this list over time, although it may profit me very little, and only in ways that are intangible